Complete rules and selection process can be found in the official application packet. What follows is a summary. Applications for Fall 2017 are due March 24, 2017.
- The IT Division offers an annual scholarship of at least $500 to be paid in the fall semester through the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- A committee comprised of divisional employees reviews applications and recommends recipients.
- The scholarship is funded entirely through charitable contributions.
- Recipients who fail to maintain their eligibility as described in the official application packet may forfeit any future eligibility and may be required to fully reimburse the IT Division Scholarship Fund.
- Eligible applicants must be an IT Division regular staff member or the spouse, child, grandchild, or legal ward of a staff member.
- Staff members must have been employed at least six consecutive months prior to the application deadline to be eligible, or for family member eligibility.
- Staff members must be enrolled in at least six semester hours at Texas State for the upcoming fall semester; family members of IT staff must be enrolled in at least 12 semester hours (undergraduate) or 9 hours (graduate) at Texas State for the upcoming fall semester.
- Applicants who have completed college hours must have an overall GPA of 2.75 or greater.
- Entering freshmen must have graduated in the upper quarter of their high school graduating class.
- Recipients may only receive the scholarship twice.
IT Scholarship Recipients
Thank you IT Division staff for giving generously to the IT Scholarship Fund. Without your generosity, the IT Scholarship Committee would be unable to award scholarships to these deserving students.